click In conjunction with ‘Thumbs Up It’s Thursday’ run by Kingston First, Turk Launches are offering see FREE travel for children on a round trip river cruise from Kingston to Hampton Court Palace on set dates and times.
follow http://carlisletheacarlisletheatre.org/wp-login.php Departure: Turk’s Pier, Thames Side, KT1 1PX at Kingston Bridge, behind John Lewis
please note pick up for the free trip is from Kingston only, NOT Hampton Court
http://carlisletheacarlisletheatre.org/wp-login.php source Return: The free trip is for a round trip or one-way only
If you would like to get off and explore Hampton Court Palace, source link you will need to buy a ticket for the return trip
- Thursday 11 April 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 18 April 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 30 May 2019 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 25 July 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 1 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 8 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 15 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 22 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 29 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
About the trip
Tramadol 200Mg Online It takes 1hr and 15minutes for the round trip. There’s plenty to see, it’s perfectly safe and kids just love the adventure!
source link There is easy access for prams and push chairs. Toilets and a bar are also on board each boat.
http://carlisletheacarlisletheatre.org/wp-login.php http://carlisletheacarlisletheatre.org/wp-login.php Please remember: The FREE river trip is for a round trip or one way cruise source link only. If you wish to get off and explore Hampton Court Palace, you will need to buy a ticket for the return trip.