Group River Trips
http://carlisletheacarlisletheatre.org/xmlrpc.php A river trip on Turk Launches is one of the easiest ways to enjoy the most scenic part of the Thames with a group of people.
http://carlisletheacarlisletheatre.org/wp-login.php With up to 45 scheduled trips running daily, group bookings are taken for 20 people or more.
Tramadol Cheapest Ideal for:
- School educational trips
- Social get-togethers
- Residential home residents day out
- Tourist groups
- Student groups
Travel in style to:
- Hampton Court Palace and Gardens
- Shops, restaurants and theatres in Kingston and Richmond
- The Poppy Factory -10 mins walk from Richmond pier
- Ham House, Strawberry Hill House & Kew gardens are all reachable from our piers with a short walk or bus ride
source link £2.50 off adult fare for groups of 20+
follow To book we require a £25.00 booking deposit and a group river trips booking form. Full payment is required 14 days before sailing.
get link Turk’s boats can accommodate manual wheelchairs but we regret that we are unable to take electric wheelchairs. Should you require wheelchair access, please call the office 020 8546 2434 to discuss your trip as some piers and vessels are more accessible for wheelchair users than others.