Arrive by Boat from Kingston or Richmond
Shuttle boat from Hampton Court Station to Show Entrance.
One of the most pleasurable ways to get to Hampton Court Palace Flower Show is to arrive by boat.
You can take the boat service from Richmond or Kingston (5 mins walk from either train or bus station), or the shuttle boat from Hampton Court station.
The shuttle boat service starts on Preview night – Mon 2nd July running from 4pm – 11pm and continues daily throughout flower show week from 9am – 7pm.
There will be 3 types of services operating:
- 5 minute shuttle service from Hampton Court Station (£3.20 per trip, season ticket Tues – Sun £12)
- 35 minute boat trip from Kingston (£7 single or £9 return)
- 1 hour 45 minute boat trip from Richmond (£9 single or £11 return)
RHS members save £2 on the cost of an adult boat ticket* from Richmond or Kingston to Hampton Court – just show your RHS membership card.
Plants travel for free!
Boat shuttle service
A shuttle service will be running from the Thames entrance of Hampton Court Station to the flower show entrance.
Save yourself a 20 minute walk through the crowds and enjoy a leisurely 5 minute cruise instead.
- Preview evening, Monday 2nd July runs from 4pm to approx 11pm
- Tuesday to Sunday runs from 9am to 7pm
- £3.20 per trip
- Shuttle boat season ticket for Tues 3 – Sun 8 July £12
- To buy a ticket just look out for the Turks ticket sellers outside Hampton Court station and at the Flower Show pier.
Boat trips from Kingston or Richmond
Avoid all the hassle of traffic, parking, or packed trains and take a leisurely scenic cruise right to the flower show entrance. The views are stunning.
Bar and toilet on board each boat. Plants travel for free!
*The RHS discount does not apply to the shuttle boat service, and cannot be used in conjuncton with concessionary discounts or any other offer such as Love the River cards.
To buy tickets for the RHS Hampton Court Palace Show visit rhs.org.uk
Preview evening Monday 2nd July 2018
The shuttle boat service running to and from Hampton Court Station to the show entrance will be running from 4pm to approx 11pm to get people to the last departing train.
Cost £3.20 per trip – buy ticket from the Turk’s sellers outside the station or at the flower show pier.