Shuttle boat from Hampton Court Station to Show Entrance.
One of the most pleasurable ways to get to Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival is to arrive by boat.
You can take the boat service from Richmond or Kingston or the shuttle boat from Hampton Court station.
The shuttle boat service starts on Preview night – Mon 1st July running from 4pm – 11pm and continues daily throughout flower show week from 9am – 7pm.
There will be 3 types of services operating:
- 5 minute shuttle service from Hampton Court Station (£3.50 per trip, season ticket Tues – Sun £15)
- 35 minute boat trip from Kingston (£8 single or £10 return)
- 1 hour 45 minute boat trip from Richmond (£10 single or £12.50 return)
Plants travel for free!
A shuttle service will be running from the Thames entrance of Hampton Court Station to the flower show entrance.
Save yourself a 20 minute walk through the crowds and enjoy a leisurely 5 minute cruise instead.
- Preview evening, Monday 1st July runs from 4pm to approx 11pm
- Tuesday to Sunday runs from 9am to 7pm
- £3.50 per trip
- Shuttle boat season ticket for Tues 2 – Sun 7 July £15
- To buy a ticket just look out for the Turks ticket sellers outside Hampton Court station and at the Flower Show pier.
Boat trips from Kingston or Richmond
*Tickets are purchased on-board. Richmond to Hampton Court(£10 single, £12.50 return) or Kingston to Hampton Court (£8 single, £10 return)
Avoid all the hassle of traffic, parking, or packed trains and take a leisurely scenic cruise right to the flower show entrance. The views are stunning.
Bar and toilet on board each boat.
*RHS members save £2 on the cost of an adult boat ticket on services to/ from Richmond or Kingston to Hampton Court – just show your RHS membership card. Discount is NOT valid on the shuttle boat.
To buy tickets for the RHS Hampton Court Palace Show visit rhs.org.uk