In conjunction with ‘Thumbs Up It’s Thursday’ run by Kingston First, Turk Launches are offering FREE travel for children on a round trip river cruise from Kingston to Hampton Court Palace on set dates and times.
Departure: Turk’s Pier, Thames Side, KT1 1PX at Kingston Bridge, behind John Lewis
please note pick up for the free trip is from Kingston only, NOT Hampton Court
To: Turk’s Pier, Hampton Court next to the Palace gates
Return: The free trip is for a round trip or one-way only
If you would like to get off and explore Hampton Court Palace, you will need to buy a ticket for the return trip
- Thursday 11 April 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 18 April 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 30 May 2019 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 25 July 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 1 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 8 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 15 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 22 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
- Thursday 29 August 9.30am, 10.30am & 11.15am
About the trip
It takes 1hr and 15minutes for the round trip. There’s plenty to see, it’s perfectly safe and kids just love the adventure!
There is easy access for prams and push chairs. Toilets and a bar are also on board each boat.
Tickets for adults and older children are purchased on board – £10 return. OAPs and children over 11 save £2 on the adult ticket price.
Please remember: The FREE river trip is for a round trip or one way cruise only. If you wish to get off and explore Hampton Court Palace, you will need to buy a ticket for the return trip.
Also check out: School holidays what to do with the kids