If you love jazz music and boats – you won’t want to miss the Turk Launches Sunday Afternoon Jazz Cruise along the River Thames.
For a moment, you may just envisage New Orleans as you step on board the New Southern Belle – a flambouyant Mississippi Style Steam Sterner, whilst the sounds of traditional jazz plays in the background.
A delicious bowl food buffet will be served. There is a well-stocked bar on board too.
And then it’s your choice: Relax on deck, sip a chilled drink and enjoy the jazz spirit on-board as all the local historical landmarks come into view – as seen from the river.
Or, get into the jazz party spirit and shimmy some moves on the dance floor!
Jazz Cruise dates 2017
- Sunday 4th June
- Sunday 3rd September
Here’s the itinerary:
- 12:45pm board the boat at Turk’s Pier (back of John Lewis) in Kingston
- 1pm boat departs for 4 hour cruise to Richmond and Hampton Court
- Hot bowl buffet served during the jazz cruise
- 5pm Return to Kingston. Then the boat will begin its journey down the river for the 4 hour trip.
- £42.00 per person – tickets must be purchased and paid for in advance
To book call 020 8546 2434 or
A perfect way to spend a quintessential summers Sunday afternoon on the river.