For a different kind of Christmas party venue that is really easy to organise, Turk Launches have two easy options for you.
You can private hire one of our boats – or – join one of our public Christmas Disco Cruises:
Private hire party boats can start from Kingston, Richmond or Hampton Court and be daytime or evening.
Whilst our public disco cruises depart from and return to Kingston on specific dates.
- Private Hire 4 different sized party boats can cater for 20 – 150 guests. Only your party is on-board so you can personalise the boat as you like. Flexible catering options include canape receptions, hot/ cold buffets and sit down dinners. Entertainment options include disco, casino and live music.
- Christmas Disco Cruises join up to 150 other people, 4 hour cruise, glass of wine on arrival, fish & chip supper, just £26.50 per ticket. Depart Kingston 8pm return midnight. Dates are:
- Friday 1st December
- Friday 8th December
- Thursday 14th December.
Each of our three piers in Kingston, Richmond and Hampton Court are within walking distance of the public transport train and bus networks so easy to organise your party’s arrival.
Check out Christmas disco cruises
Check out Private Hire Christmas Party Boats
Or, to discuss your party just call 020 8546 2434
Looking for a memorable Christmas Party Venue in Surrey?
How special would it feel to have your own exclusive Christmas Party venue?
A tastefully furnished private boat, sparkling along the river where the venue is just yours.
If you are looking for Christmas party venues in Surrey, then for something different, take a look at a private dinner dance party boat along the Thames.
Turk Launches are a 300 year old river-boat company that runs river cruises between Kingston, Richmond and Hampton Court Palace. During April – October we run a daily tripping service. Private charter is available all year round.
We are looking to recruit a Bars Manager to work at our riverside base in Kingston-upon-Thames. This role would ideally suit a person who has worked as an assistant bar manager or has hospitality experience and enjoys working with a team. [read more]
It’s time to de-stress from the day job and have some fun! Gather your friends for a fun night out on a Turks Disco Cruise.
It’s one of the easiest night’s out to organise enjoying stunning views of the river Thames and ‘letting go’ on one of the liveliest dance floors in town! [read more]
Kirstie Allsopp’s The Handmade Fair – 15-17th September on The Green at Hampton Court
Save 15% on entrance ticket
Visitors to fair save £2 on boat trip ticket.
September is the perfect time for learning, and there’s no better place to pick up a new hobby than at The Handmade Fair.
They’ve gathered together some of the best creative minds in the business, and got them all under one roof to bring you a menagerie of making across a 3-day weekend. [read more]
Extra boat trips will be running this bank holiday weekend and there is plenty of fun to explore along the Thames. Take a look….
Hampton Court Palace
BBC Good Food Feast 26 – 28 August
Set in the magnificent Hampton Court Palace gardens
Delicious artisan producers
Stellar line up of cooks and chefs
Family fun and great, live music.
Ticket price includes free entry to Hampton Court Palace: BBC Good Food Feast.
Alongside the Food Feast, explore the magnificent history of Hampton Court Palace with its Maze, Digital Missions and Magic Garden.
Best eating out:
Sample a summer celebration of food & drink at the BBC Good Food Feast
- Richmond Foodies on Saturday August 26th in Heron Square
- Duck Pond Artisan Market on Sunday August 27th in Heron Square
- Browse local and ethical food and artisan crafts – all in a beautiful setting with live music in Richmond’s Heron Square, just 1 minute walk from Turk’s pier.
- Rowing boat hire
- Cycle hire
Best eating out:
- White Cross pub – opposite our pier
- The Ivy Cafe – just opened, 1 minute from our pier
- The Bingham – beautiful riverside views, 5 minute walk from our pier
- Cosmopolitan riverside
- Canbury gardens
- Kingston Market
- Fabulous shopping – John Leiws, Bentalls Centre and many quirky independents along the side streets
- Just a great place to shop and eat
- Plenty to watch along the river
Best eating out:
- You’ll find most delicious cuisines along the riverside: Comptoir Libanese, Busabi Eathai, Jackson Rye, Cau and Steins are just some of the reputable restaurants with riverside views
- Boaters Inn (pictured) in Canbury Gardens is a lovely pub with a BBQ garden where you can watch the world go by
Extra boat trips running – arrive by boat
Extra boat trips will be running all weekend to Kingston, Richmond & Hampton Court Palace.
Boat tickets purchased on board.
Bar on board each boat – sip a chilled drink on deck and watch the world go by.
During the school holidays we have 2 FREE boat trip offers for kids.
A boat trip is a great thing to do when bored kids are leaving you frazzled! And the best experience to enjoy when you have friends or family to stay.
All of our helpful crew are used to children ( we manage up to 300 of them on Thumbs up its Thursday!) – and there is space on board for bikes, micro-scooters and pushchairs.
There is a bar on board each boat so drinks and crisps can be purchased – perfect time for parents and grandparents to put their feet up with a glass of something chilled and enjoy a natter as well as the stunning views.
It is a spectacle of colour and a hive of activity at Hampton Court Palace during the summer season.
Turks daily river trips run from Kingston and Richmond right to Hampton Court Palace entrance. Over the August bank holiday weekend we have extra boat trips running.
When there are restless kids to entertain over the school holidays, or family and friends are coming to stay– just how are you going to keep everyone amused?
One simple idea is a boat trip along the Thames.
From Monday 24 July to Wednesday 30 August, one child travels FREE per full fare paying adult on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Here’s a few school hols entertainment tips for you: